All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to capture the Zeitgeist of the neighborhood through the eyes of its writers, this comprehensive book includes selections from the writings of Jack Kerouac, Mark Twain, James Baldwin, James Fenimore Cooper, Tom Wolfe, Herman Wouk, and others. It contains vintage photographs and postcard views that bring the writings to life.
- Author BiographyLloyd Ultan is the author of six books, including The Beautiful Bronx, 1930-1950 and The Bronx in the Innocent Years: 1890-1925. He is a professor of history at Fairleigh Dickinson University and has been appointed the Bronx Borough Historian. Barbara Unger is a poet, author, and retired professor of English and creative writing at The State University of New York at Rockland. She is the author of a book of short fiction plus five poetry collections and is working on a novel.
- Author(s)Barbara Unger,Lloyd Ultan
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- Place of PublicationPiscataway
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRivergate Books
- Content Note96 b&w illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.25
- £25.27Trending at £26.31
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £9.93Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.