CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £3.76Trending at £5.14
- £11.29Trending at £11.91
- £3.99Trending at £5.56
- £9.99Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.38
- £3.82Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionLively, accessible guides to what life in the British Isles was like in key historical periods.
- Author BiographyI have been writing for many years in a number of different genres, from books for babies up to books for 11 year-olds plus. I like to try new things and tackle new subjects, so I don't limit myself to one type of book. One month I might be writing about history, and the next month I might be creating an imaginary story. Examples of my work have been selected for national Key Stage study in the UK, and in the USA I was commended by the Library of Congress for my work in non-fiction, which they felt encouraged reluctant readers. I work with visuals always in mind, and love the challenge of getting across information or an exciting story with good graphics to back it up. Lately I have been blogging about the craft of writing, and I've also appeared at National Book Festivals, which I think of as the most challenging thing of all to do! I get a lot of emails from children around the world, inspired by one of my books they have read, and that gives me great pleasure.
- Author(s)Moira Butterfield
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBritain in the Past
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width216 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.