All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1966 a group of students, Boy Scouts, and local citizens rediscovered all that remained of a then virtually unknown community called Weeksville: four frame houses on Hunterfly Road. This book reconstructs the social history and national significance of this place.
- Author BiographyJudith Wellman is Professor Emerita from the State University of New York at Oswego and Director of Historical New York Research Associates.
- Author(s)Judith Wellman
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.