All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
About this product
- DescriptionExtensive excavations near the village of Broughton, which lies on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, revealed the fluctuating fortunes of neighbouring settlements from the Iron Age to the medieval period. A middle Iron Age 'hamlet' was succeeded in the 1st century BC by various farmsteads which were at their height in the early Roman period.
- Author(s)Dan Stansbie,Elizabeth Shepherd Popescu,Gareth Rees,Robert Atkins
- PublisherOxford Archaeology East
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Archaeology East
- Content Note198 illustrations, 10 plates, 79 tables
- Edited byElizabeth Shepherd Popescu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.