CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn important 2004 study of Bruckner's symphonies from a comparative, inter-disciplinary perspective.
- Author BiographyJulian Horton is Lecturer in Music at University College Dublin. He contributed an essay to The Cambridge Companion to Bruckner (2003) and has also published articles and reviews on Brucknerian topics in Music and Letters and Music Analysis.
- Author(s)Julian Horton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 music examples
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.