All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gathers an array of approaches to studying environmental rhetoric and the presidency, covering a range of administrations and a diversity of viewpoints on how the concept of the rhetorical presidency may be modified in this policy area.
- Author BiographyWayne T. Hamilton is a senior lecturer in the department of Rangeland Ecology and Management and director of the Center for Grazinglands and Ranch Management at Texas A&M University, College Station. Allan McGinty is professor and extension range specialist, Texas A&M Research and Extension Center, San Angelo. Darrell N. Ueckert is Regents Fellow and professor at the Texas A&M Research Extension Center in San Angelo. C. Wayne Hanselka is associate department head and extension program leader for Rangeland Ecology and Management with the Texas Cooperative Extension in Corpus Christi. Michelle R. Lee is a writer and editor at the Center for Grazinglands and Ranch Management in College Station.
- Author(s)Allan McGinty,C.Wayne Hanselka,Darrell N. Ueckert,Michelle R. Lee,Wayne T. Hamilton
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleTexas A.& M.University Agriculture Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note15 line drawings, 45 b&w photographs, 23 tables
- Weight626 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.