All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotography was introduced to China in the 1840s through the West's engagement in the Opium Wars and the subsequent reforms of Chinese statesmen. This title offers an illustrated exploration of the history of photography in China.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Cody is a senior project specialist in the Education Department at the Getty Conservation Institute. Frances Terpak is curator of photographs at the Getty Research Institute.
- Author(s)Jeffrey W. Cody
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note61 colour & 75 b&w illustrations
- Weight1594 g
- Width284 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFrances Terpak
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.