Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
- £2.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cargo ship is apprehended by the authorities off the coast of Spain, loaded to the gunwales with enough arms and ammunition to start a war. Twenty years later, an unknown aggressor seems intent on eradicating those responsible for the treachery, one by one. The last victim was tortured with a Black & Decker drill, then shot through the head.
- Author BiographyFrom the day he was found in a carrier bag on the steps of Guy's Hospital in London, Andy McNab has led an extraordinary life. As a teenage delinquent, Andy McNab kicked against society. As a young soldier he waged war against the IRA in the streets and fields of South Armagh. As a member of 22 SAS he was at the centre of covert operations for nine years - on five continents. During the Gulf War he commanded Bravo Two Zero, a patrol that, in the words of his commanding officer, 'will remain in regimental history for ever'. Awarded both the Distinguished Conduct Medal (DCM) and Military Medal (MM) during his military career, McNab was the British Army's most highly decorated serving soldier when he finally left the SAS. Since then Andy McNab has become one of the world's best-selling writers, drawing on his insider knowledge and experience. As well as several non-fiction bestsellers including Bravo Two Zero, the biggest selling British work of military history, he is the author of the best-selling Nick Stone and Tom Buckingham thrillers. He has also written a number of books for children. Besides his writing work, he lectures to security and intelligence agencies in both the USA and UK, works in the film industry advising Hollywood on everything from covert procedure to training civilian actors to act like soldiers. He continues to be a spokesperson and fundraiser for both military and literacy charities.
- Author(s)Andy McNab
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNick Stone Thriller
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight333 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- christopherw10709 Oct, 2012by
Stone has never pretended that he is a spy he just gets on and does a job!
I am a Stone fan read all the books. This book is interesting? OK for a one off read if you are a newby but Stone has opened a new chapter. He is on the chase for the people who are out for revenge, his buddy is one of his old bossses. So who is in control of who? the story goes on OK but the McNab draw dropping shocks are just not in this story. There is a feeling that the spying game is just too big a picture for Stone. The last part of the story goes on a pace and the dialogue gets stretched as well, as if galloping to the the finish. Stone shuts the door on spying but the story is left with many loose ends! I will be reading the next in the series soon, so as long as there are Stone adventures you can guarantee I will be there at his side. Many thanks Andy for a great read.
- simmonikki-200825 Jan, 2011by
Its not one of his best books, But its ok
There are a couple of places in the book that get a little confusing. but its got a good story line, and he comes out fighting in the end.
- shaun_wrlfc8918 Sep, 2010by
Brute Force Andy McNab
This is the first book i have read and completed, it was reccomended by a friend and to put this book into perspective. I would say once you pick it up you will become lost in it and lose track of time. This book takes you to many differant places and allows your imagination to create the story as you please. Amazing Book!!!!
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £36.89
- £11.17Trending at £12.13
- £7.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.83Trending at £5.36
- £9.22Trending at £17.90
- £8.82Trending at £11.40
- £4.36Trending at £4.59