All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionKnowledge plays a significant role in Buddhism, as it is the gateway to enlightenment and nirvana. This volume provides a comprehensive exposition of Buddhist epistemology and logic, based on the works of classical thinkers such as: Vasubandhu, Dinnaga, and Dharmakiriti.
- Author BiographyS. R. BHATT is Senior Professor of Philosophy at Delhi University. His research interests include Indian philosophy, logic and epistemology, social and political thought, and philosophy of religion. He has published numerous scholarly articles and seven books, including The Philosophy of Pancaratra (1968) and Knowledge, Values and Education (1986). ANU MEHROTRA is senior scholar of Philosophy at Delhi University./e Her research interests include Indian Philosophy, logic and epistemology, philosophy of religion, and social and political thought. She has published scholarly articles on Nehru and Buddhist Philosophy.
- Author(s)Anu Mehrotra,His Holiness The Dalai Lama,S. R. Bhatt
- Date of Publication30/07/2000
- Series TitleContributions in Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 75
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index
- Weight428 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.