CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionGuides the reader towards a richer understanding of the central concepts of classical Indian Buddhist thought and opens up the latest scholarly perspectives and controversies. Includes an up-to-date survey of Buddhist Tantra in India.
- Author BiographyPaul Williams is Professor of Indian and Tibetan Philosophy and Co-Director of the Centre for Buddhist Studies at the University of Bristol. His numerous publications include Mahayana Buddhism (Routledge, 1989).
- Author(s)Alexander Wynne,Anthony J. Tribe,Professor Paul Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2000
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.