All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Centipede tries to learn a new dance in Coach Caterpillar's gym class, he realizes he needs to know the directions right, left, forward, and backward to succeed.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Christopher Santoro has been illustrating children's books for more than thirty years, including Grandpappy Snippy Snappies; A Pie Went By, a NEST Literary Classic; and the Dom DeLuise picture books Charlie the Caterpillar, Hansel and Gretel, The Nightingale, and King Bob's New Clothes. Christopher has been honored by the Society of Illustrators, the American Institute of Graphic Arts, the American Library Association, and The New Yorker. He lives in Key West, Florida, with two cats, Ernie and Truman, and a dog, Stuart.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christopher Santoro
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 3 to 99
- Interest Age3+
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £33.99Trending at £35.83
- £35.89Trending at £37.84
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £6.07Trending at £11.33
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.