All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents stories of horse-drawn buggies and cars with rumble seats, the World Wars, rationing, and the Great Depression.
- Author BiographyELEANOR ARNOLD has lived and worked on a farm all of her life. A graduate of Indiana University, she has been active in historic preservation and is the editor and author of a history of Rush County, where she lives. She was made a Sagamore of the Wabash by Governor Robert Orr for her role as editor and organizer of the homemakers' project.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleIndiana Extension Homemakers Association Volume
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight336 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Pagination172 pp
- Edited byEleanor Arnold
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.