All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses bugle beads to make the author's pieces. This title covers the techniques - from weaving into beadwork to using stop beads. Each of the 30 projects fits into one of six thematic colour families and the creations include a Victorian Choker, colourful Parallel Weave Bracelet and black-and-white Pouch with Pizzazz.
- Author BiographyJamie Cloud Eakin is a professional bead artist who sells her work in galleries across North America. Her first book was Beading with Cabochons 9781579907181.
- Author(s)Jamie Cloud Eakin
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight526 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.55Trending at £1.92
- £1.99Trending at £2.29
- £1.85Trending at £3.57
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.10
- £9.72Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.