All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, you'll learn specific ways to write command-line applications that are easy to use, deploy, and maintain, using a set of clear best practices and the Ruby programming language. This book is designed to make any programmer or system administrator more productive in their job. Now updated for Ruby 2.
- Author BiographyDavid Bryant Copeland is a veteran professional software developer who spends most of his time on the command line. He speaks frequently at national and regional Ruby conferences and has built many command-line and web applications, using the command-line to productive effect.
- Author(s)David Copeland
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.12
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.