All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide shows how home, farm, and business owners can harness the wind on their properties to generate clean, safe, and reliable energy.
- Author BiographyKevin Shea founded and operates RE Power, Inc., a small-scale biodiesel manufacturing plant. He also designed and built the Long Island Green Dome-the nation's largest and first LEED-qualified, Energy Star residential geodesic dome home made of renewable and reused material, and equipped with a 10k solar array, a 1.9kw wind turbine, and a geothermal system. Brian Clark Howard is an award-winning environmental journalist with a decade of experience producing and managing top-notch content for websites, magazines, books, newsletters, blogs and more. He spent three years as web editor for The Daily Green and five years as managing editor of E/The Environmental Magazine (the U.S.'s oldest, largest independent environmental magazine). Brian is the coauthor of four books on environmental topics, including Green Lighting and Geothermal HVAC.
- Author(s)Brian Clark Howard,Kevin Shea
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight826 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £33.71Trending at £36.73
- £14.80Trending at £22.03
- £12.20Trending at £13.53
- £15.80Trending at £18.29
- £11.81Trending at £12.09
- £14.59Trending at £22.03
- £17.76Trending at £20.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.