All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes references to building codes and covers: floor, wall, and ceiling framing; plumbing, HVAC, and electrical overview; floors and stairs; roof types and installation; window and door installation; insulation and drywall; interior flooring and ceilings; cabinet types and construction; exterior finishes; landscaping; and more.
- Author BiographySidney Levy has been associated with the general contracting business for 40 years, working on projects ranging from residential high-rises to pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. He is the author of eleven books pertaining to project management, subcontracting, the Japanese construction industry, and international infrastructure. Mr. Levy currently is the principal in a construction consulting business in Baltimore, Maryland where he resides. R. Dodge Woodson has built as many as 60 houses a year. He is a licensed builder, remodeler, designated real estate broker, master plumber, and master gasfitter. His experience as a land developer and builder makes his contribution to this book extremely valuable. Woodson has authored numerous books and continues to apply his trade as he has for more than 25 years.
- Author(s)Roger D. Woodson,Sidney M. Levy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleInstant Answer Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.