All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work gives recognition to the central place of negotiation in the analytic relationship and therapeutic process, and in psychoanalytic development and clinical theory. It examines how analyst and patient negotiate the boundaries, potentials and limits within the clinical dialogue.
- Author BiographyStuart A. Pizer, Ph.D., is supervising analyst and faculty member of the Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis and instructor in psychology at Harvard Medical School. He is a contributing editor of Psychoanalytic Dialogues and an editorial reader for The Psychoanalytic Quarterly. A member of the New York Freudian Society, Dr. Pizer is founding chair of the ethics committee of The Psychoanalytic Consortium.
- Author(s)Stuart A. Pizer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRelational Perspectives Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.