All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuildings create an environment where people work and live, thus affecting their quality of life. This book provides an understanding of the life-cycle of buildings, how they age, and what can be done when they become old.
- PublisherCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Content Note28 tables, 31 figures
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew Leung,C.Y. Yiu
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.