All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith lots of examples and practical advice, this book takes a holistic view of the topics that system architects and administrators must consider when building, managing, and evolving microservice architectures.
- Author BiographySam Newman is a technologist at ThoughtWorks, where he currently splits his time between encouraging and sharing Innovation globally and helping design and build their internal systems. He has worked with a variety of companies in multiple domains around the world, often with one foot in the developer world, and another in the IT operations space.
- Author(s)Sam Newman
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.52
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £24.99Trending at £29.02
- £14.64Trending at £17.06
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.