All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're an experienced Java developer in the enterprise, this practical, hands-on book shows you how to use OSGi to design, develop, and deploy modular cloud applications. You'll quickly learn how to use OSGi, through concise code examples and a set of best practices derived from the authors' experiences with real-world projects.
- Author BiographyPaul Bakker is a software architect for Luminis Technologies. His current focus is on building modular enterprise applications and the cloud. He believes that modularity and the cloud are the two main points we have to deal with to bring technology to a next level, and is working on making this possible for main stream software development. Today he is working on educational software focussed on personalised learning for high school students in the Netherlands. He is also responsible for pushing technology forward. Luminis strongly believes in open source and all the technology development they are doing happens in the open source community. Paul is an active contributor on projects such as Amdatu, Apache ACE, JBoss Forge and BndTools. He has a background as trainer on Java related technology and is a regular speaker on conferences. Bert Ertman is a Fellow at Luminis in the Netherlands. Next to his customer assignments he is responsible for stimulating innovation, knowledge sharing, coaching, technology choices and presales activities.Besides his day job he is a Java User Group leader for NLJUG, the Dutch Java User Group. A frequent speaker on Enterprise Java and Software Architecture related topics at international conferences (e.g. J-Fall, Devoxx, JavaOne, Jfokus, etc) as well as an author and member of the editorial advisory board for Dutch software development magazine: Java Magazine. In 2008, Bert was honored by being awarded the coveted title of Java Champion by an international panel of Java leaders and luminaries.
- Author(s)Bert Ertman,Paul Bakker
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.