All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to build computer software systems which generate understandable texts in human languages.
- Author(s)Ehud Reiter,Robert Dale
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language Processing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note128 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited bySteven Bird,Don HIndle,Martin Kay,David McDonald,Hans Uszkoreit,Yorick Wilks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.21
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.