Building Respected Companies: Rethinking Business Leadership and the Purpose of the Firm by Jordi Canals (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.81+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a new perspective on the firm and business leadership whereby companies serve society, not just their shareholders.
- Author BiographyJordi Canals is the Dean and Professor of General Management at IESE Business School. His areas of interest are corporate governance, globalization and corporate strategy. He is the author of thirteen books, including Universal Banks (1996) and Managing Corporate Growth (2000). A Fulbright Fellow, he was a research fellow at Harvard Business School and a guest scholar at The Brookings Institution and the World Bank. He was also a member of the task force on corporate governance in Spain (2002-2003).
- Author(s)Jordi Canals
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.