All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1998 book is a study of how the unique organization of Thai society has impacted on its economy.
- Author(s)Danny Unger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/09/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Asia-Pacific Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.