All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a series of 17 lectures, Rudolf Steiner throws new light on the historical background and esoteric meaning of what he refers to as the central event of human and earthly history: the Christ mystery or 'the Mystery of Golgotha'. Basing his commentaries on personal spiritual research, Steiner emphasizes the key nature of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Author BiographyRudolf Steiner (1861-1925) called his spiritual philosophy 'anthroposophy', meaning 'wisdom of the human being'. As a highly developed seer, he based his work on direct knowledge and perception of spiritual dimensions. He initiated a modern and universal 'science of spirit', accessible to anyone willing to exercise clear and unprejudiced thinking. From his spiritual investigations Steiner provided suggestions for the renewal of many activities, including education (both general and special), agriculture, medicine, economics, architecture, science, philosophy, religion and the arts. Today there are thousands of schools, clinics, farms and other organizations involved in practical work based on his principles. His many published works feature his research into the spiritual nature of the human being, the evolution of the world and humanity, and methods of personal development. Steiner wrote some 30 books and delivered over 6000 lectures across Europe. In 1924 he founded the General Anthroposophical Society, which today has branches throughout the world.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £7.75Trending at £9.07
- £22.45Trending at £24.70
- £8.49Trending at £11.09
- £33.99Trending at £38.29
- £29.99Trending at £30.25
- £11.99Trending at £12.09
- £12.06Trending at £12.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.