All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionLaw firms are promoting fewer associates to partnership and looking more closely at the performance of existing partners, particularly in the junior ranks. This book helps you prove that you can produce and manage business, manage people, and add value to the firm in other ways as well.
- Author BiographyMarian Lee is the Director of Professional Development and Risk Management at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. She has been immersed in the legal profession for over 26 years, having learned the practice of law, law practice management, and lawyer development from a wide array of vantage points. She currently resides in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Marian Lee
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.