All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tenets of excellent customer service are central to any organization that creates or delivers products or services. This book teaches you about the foundational principles of customer service and acquiring the tools to implement those principles.
- Author BiographyMario Martinez, University of Nevada. Bob Hobbi, President of ServiceElements.
- Author(s)Bob Hobbi,Mario Martinez
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.