Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical model helps teams understand the phases of team development and how to plan for the next step on the road to success.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CHANG is president and CEO of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a consulting and publishing firm whose clients include Toshiba, Marriot, Citibank, Fidelity Investments, Nabisco, and McDonald's. He currently serves as chair of the board for the American Society for Training and Development. He lives near Irvine, California.
- Author(s)Richard Y. Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Hardback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.