All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £6.59Trending at £8.41
- £22.29Trending at £29.99
- £9.96Trending at £17.49
- £11.69Trending at £15.79
- £20.99Trending at £21.99
- £11.35Trending at £11.91
- £54.79Trending at £70.54
About this product
- DescriptionCovering everything from safety in the boat to shop repairs, this book thoroughly explains the whys and shortcuts learned from the author's experience in the shop and on the water. It includes full-sized plans for 8 well-proven canoe designs, most of which are the author's own adaptations.
- Author BiographyGil Gilpatrick has been a Master Maine Guide for over 40 years and has taught Outdoor Resources at the Skowhegan Vocational Center in Maine for nearly 30 years. He has written extensively about his experiences in the outdoors and his knowledge of how to build outdoor equipment. His titles include: Building Snowshoes and Snowshoe Furniture, The Outdoor Leader's Handbook, Building Outdorr Gear, Building a Strip Canoe, Allagash, and The Allagash Guide. He is a member of the New England Outdoor Writers Association and a columnist for Northwoods Sporting Journal.
- Author(s)Gil Gilpatrick
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour plans, includes illustrations and photographs
- Weight667 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- vere200021 Apr, 2017by
Excellent book for the budding canoe builder...........Great Read!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.