All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe final volume of a series on building a veterinary practice, this text provides the ways and means to keep a veterinary business going and growing under all sorts of circumstances. It offers advice and insights on a wide range of particulars, from marketing gimmicks to fiscal shelters.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Catanzaro, DVM, MHA, FACHE, Diplomate, American College of Healthcare Executives, is the first veterinarian to receive Board certification with the American College of Healthcare Executives. From 30 years in the field as a practitioner, hospital services director for AAHA, and consultant, Catanzaro brings a wealth of experience and proven techniques together. In the last decade he has visited, assisted, or consulted with over 1,200 veterinary practices in the United States, Canada, and Japan. Widely published and in demand as a speaker, Catanzaro addresses areas of skill that are not usually included in a veterinarian's formal education.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Catanzaro
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBuilding the Successful Veterinary Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 3
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.