All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPower, language, and urban planning politics in Washington, D.C.
- Author BiographyMargaret E. Farrar is an associate professor of political science at Augustana College, Rock Island, Illinois.
- Author(s)Margaret E. Farrar
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note9
- Weight454 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine585 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.