All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment she discovers she's pregnant, every woman becomes obsessed with the life that's developing inside her. Linda Geddes was no different, except that as a journalist writing for New Scientist, she had access to the most up-to-date scientific research.
- Author BiographyLinda Geddes is a London-based journalist writing about biology, medicine and technology. Born in Cambridge, she graduated from Liverpool University with a first-class degree in Cell Biology. She has worked as both news editor and reporter for New Scientist magazine, and has received numerous awards for her journalism, including the Association of British Science Writers' award for Best Investigative Journalism. She is married with two young children, Matilda and Max.
- Author(s)Linda Geddes
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight287 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.