All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn English-language study of Luis Bunuel's Mexican films, this book explores a significant area of this film-maker's distinguished career and aims to fill a gap in our appreciation and understanding of both Bunuel's achievement and the history of Mexican film.
- Author BiographyErnesto R. Acevedo-Munoz is Assistant Professor of Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Ernesto R. Acevedo-Munoz
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2003
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 b/w photographs
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.