All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust over 200 years ago, in 1810, a 30-year-old Englishman named William Burchell landed in Cape Town after a four-year stint as a naturalist on St Helena island.
- Author BiographySusan Buchanan has studied social work, psychology and literature, and has spent many years researching William Burchell.
- Author(s)Susan Buchanan
- PublisherPenguin Books (SA) (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationParklands
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintThe Penguin Group (SA) (Pty) Ltd
- Weight800 g
- Width170 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.23Trending at £12.68
- £7.46Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.09
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £39.94Trending at £41.95
- £6.35Trending at £8.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.