All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBurdens of History: British Feminists, Indian Women, and Imperial Culture, 1865-1915
- Author BiographyAntoinette Burton is Professor of History at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Antoinette Burton
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1994
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note5ill.
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.