All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £10.99Trending at £18.80
- £5.99Trending at £10.49
- £4.99Trending at £6.99
- £54.99Trending at £87.72
- £19.20Trending at £20.47
- £24.85Trending at £26.56
- £10.99Trending at £13.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection features the Coen Brothers films: BURN AFTER READING, THE BIG LEBOWSKI and INTOLERABLE CRUELTY.
BURN AFTER READING The Coen Brothers re-team with George Clooney for this blackly comic film set in the world of a former spy. John Malkovich, Frances McDormand, Brad Pitt, and Tilda Swinton are along for the sure-to-be wild ride filled with the Coens' trademark humour.
THE BIG LEBOWSKI Jeff Lebowski, also known as the Dude, is a laid-back, easygoing burnout who happens to have the same name as a millionaire whose wife owes a lot of dangerous people a whole bunch of money--resulting in the Dude having his rug soiled, sending him spiralling into the Los Angeles underworld.
INTOLERABLE CRUELTY George Clooney establishes himself as a true Hollywood movie star and heir to the Cary Grant throne in this hysterical dark romantic comedy from the Coen Brothers. Clooney plays Miles Massey, an unhappy and lonely divorce lawyer who specialises in protecting the wealth of men who have been caught cheating by their wives. But when Marilyn Rexroth (Catherine Zeta-Jones) walks into his office, he thinks he might be in love, leading to a thrilling cat-and-mouse battle of the sexes in which audiences never know who's scamming whom and whether true love is ever attainable--especially when there is a lot of money at stake.
- Video Trailer
- Leading Role 1George Clooney
- Director 1Joel Coen
- Leading Role 2Frances McDormand
- Leading Role 3John Malkovich
- Additional Roles byAimee Mann,John Goodman,Billy Bob Thornton,Jeff Bridges,Edward Herrmann,David Huddleston,Ben Gazzara,Steve Buscemi,John Turturro,Brad Pitt,Tilda Swinton,David Thewlis,Flea,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Richard Jenkins,Julianne Moore,Geoffrey Rush,Peter Stormare,Tara Reid,Philip Seymour Hoffman,Cedric The Entertainer
- Director 2Ethan Coen
- ProducerJoel Coen,Ethan Coen,Brian Grazer
- ScreenwriterJoel Coen,Ethan Coen
- Score ComposerCarter Burwell
- EditorRoderick Jaynes,Tricia Cooke
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2009
- Running Time322 minutes
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.