All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA loner in foster-care asks a girl out on an ill-fated date in a stolen car. One day, on the riverbank, the friends, he never had, narrate the story of his dramatic last day. This title deals with the possibilities and pressures we face on the verge of adulthood.
- Author BiographyDeborah Gearing's plays include Burn and Safe for the RNT, Rosalind for Birmingham Rep and The Cage for the Nuffield, Southampton. She works as a director on community projects and has a particular interest in arts and mental health. She studied languages and is also a translator.
- Author(s)Deborah Gearing
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight168 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.19Trending at £9.46
- £6.49Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.79Trending at £8.17
- £4.00Trending at £7.01
- £7.56Trending at £8.10
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.