Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.62Trending at £11.51
- £9.52Trending at £12.03
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionBurrard Inlet is the body of water that divides Vancouver's North Shore from the rest of the Lower Mainland. In this collection of award-winning stories, Tyler Keevil uses that rugged landscape as a backdrop for characters who are struggling against the elements, each other, and themselves.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Vancouver, Tyler Keevil first came to the UK in 1999 to study English at Lancaster University. He currently lectures in Creative Writing at the University of Gloucestershire. He has published short fiction in a variety of magazines on both sides of the Atlantic, including New Welsh Review, On Spec, Transmission, Brace and Planet, while a translation of his 'Masque of the Red Clown' was commissioned by the French - Canadian magazine Solaris. Tyler's mastery of the short form has seen him win a number of awards, most notably a Writer of the Year award from Writers Inc of London. His second novel, The Drive, was published by Myriad Editions in August 2013.
- Author(s)Tyler Keevil
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.