All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBus-Pass Britain Travel Guide - 50 of the best bus routes in England, Wales and Scotland, selected and described by members of the public. Includes colourful history and explanation of what you will see along each route, plus advice on bus passes and journey planning, recommended pubs and cafes, the best walks near by, maps and colour photos.
- Author BiographyThe authors of the book, some forty individuals, are with few exceptions not professional writers. They are ordinary folk, most of them retired. The editors, Susanne Kries and Nicky Gardner, have for many years specialised in exploring Europe by train, bus and boat. They are editors of hidden europe magazine, and their work has featured in publications across Europe.
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Bradt on Britain)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date15/01/2016
- Content Note16pp colour photos, 20 b/w photos & 51 maps
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNicky Gardner,Susanne Kries
Most relevant reviews
- redpoll414 Dec, 2016by
I read one bus journey every day - I wanted to try them all out they were so interesting and informative! I have recommended it to several friends.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £5.98Trending at £6.78
- £11.45Trending at £14.88
- £6.65Trending at £6.75
- £6.77Trending at £8.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.50
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £5.75Trending at £7.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.