All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dynamic collaboration of nine experienced scholars, this timely work shares their rich blend of experiences and insights on emerging paradigms. This multifaceted work will assist students, scholars, and practitioners in attaining and maintaining excellence in an evolving world.
- Author BiographyJoan Marques is Associate Professor of Management, Assistant Dean, and Chair and Director of the Bachelors in Business Administration Program at the School of Business, Woodbury University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDr. Joan Marques,Dr. Satinder Dhiman,Svetlana Holt
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.