All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes chapters on digital resilience and principles of risk management for business continuity. This book includes cases on: South Africa Bank, Lego, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; small companies impacted by 9/11; and the New York City power outage of August 2003.
- Author BiographyDominic Elliott is Paul Roy Professor of Business Continuity and Strategy at the University of Liverpool Management School, UK. He has published widely in the fields of crisis and strategic management, and has worked with organizations including IBM, Philips and BNP-Paribus. He is the co-editor of Risk Management: An International Journal Ethne Swartz is Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship, and Chair of the Marketing and Entrepreneurship Department at the Silberman College of Business, Fairleigh Dickinson University, U.S. She publishes and teaches in the fields of entrepreneurship, strategic management and crisis and continuity management. Brahim Herbane is Principal Lecturer in Strategy and Continuity Management at Leicester Business School, De Montfort University, UK. He researches in strategic management, crisis and business continuity management.
- Author(s)Brahim Herbane,Dominic Elliott,Ethne Swartz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.