All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique reference was written by and with over 20 contributing authors. It challenges and calls into question various traditional approaches and strategies for the PMO and shows how to set up a business driven PMO using an extensively proven roadmap adaptable to any type or size organization.
- Author BiographyMark Price Perry is a subject matter expert in the practical application of project portfolio management (PPM), collaboration platforms, and PMO content assets. Over the past 13 years, he has become a widely recognized expert in PMO setup as Senior Vice President of Operations at BOT International. Mark has been author of BOT International's PMO Tips of the Week column for the past 12 years, sharing experience-based practical insights as a service to thousands of project management professional subscribers. Mr. Perry is a distinguished contributor at Projectmanagement.com, the leading online professional site for the project management community, and the author of the Projectmanagement.com blog, PMO Setup T3 - Tips, Tools, and Techniques. Mark Perry is also the host of The PMO Podcast , the leading podcast for PMOs of all shapes and sizes, and a sought after speaker. In addition to formal project managers and members of PMOs, Mr. Perry has helped tens of thousands of informal and accidental project managers apply the knowledge and techniques of the PMBOK(R) Guide and is also the author of and is also the author of Business Driven Project Portfolio Management.
- Author(s)Mark Price Perry
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables, diagrams, figures
- Weight816 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.