All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystem dynamics is both a utilized approach to organizational problem solving at the professional level, and a field of study in business, engineering, and social and physical sciences. This book explains what system dynamics is, and how it can be successfully applied to solve business and organizational problems.
- Author BiographyJohn Sterman (Lexington, MA) teaches at the Sloan School of Management and direct MIT's System Dynamics Group.
- Author(s)John D. Sterman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1950 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
- £13.91Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.