All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £52.31Trending at £55.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.24
- £9.10Trending at £9.96
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first textbook on the business environment written specifically for postgraduate courses, providing the theoretical rigour and international focus required. Harrison firmly sets the business environment in the context of changes in the global economy, making the book particularly appropriate for international students.
- Author BiographyDr Harrison holds qualifications from London, Salford, and Leeds Universities and the Trinity College of Music, London. He began his career in accountancy and held teaching appointments in Further Education before moving to Teesside University. He has also been a Visiting Lecturer at the Fachhochschule in Coburg, Germany, the State University of Uzhgorod, Ukraine, and the Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia (ongoing). In 2008, he was awarded an honorary doctorate by the Technical University of Kosice.
- Author(s)Andrew Harrison
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date29/11/2013
- Content Note29
- Weight933 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.