All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to business ethics. This book applies the essential features of Kantian moral philosophy to the business firm by addressing the question, 'How should a business firm in a capitalist economy be structured and managed according to the principles of Kant's ethics?
- Author BiographyNorman E. Bowie is Elmer L. Anderson Chair in Corporate Responsibility at the University of Minnesota. He is the author of fourteen books and over 50 articles on business ethics and political philosophy. He was a recent fellow in The Program in Ethics and Professions at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Professor Norman E. Bowie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £38.57Trending at £42.57
- £21.00Trending at £28.04
- £27.03Trending at £28.60
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £16.69Trending at £16.95
- £7.79Trending at £14.94
- £20.37Trending at £21.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.