All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and clear guide for those looking to improve their English grammar for use in the workplace.
- Author BiographyNick Brieger has worked around the globe in the fields of language teaching and learning, communication, team building and intercultural training. He has worked with a wide range of major international organisations. In addition to his training activities, he is the author of more than 20 books in the field of language, communication and culture. Simon Sweeney is a Senior Lecturer in International Business at the Sheffield Business School. He has written numerous textbooks for international English and business communications skills. He began his ELT career with six years in Italy and Spain and since then has worked in a variety of teaching and training contexts in the UK with clients from across Europe, Japan, and China.
- Author(s)Nick Brieger,Simon Sweeney
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCollins Business Grammar and Vocabulary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteill
- Weight480 g
- Width189 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.