All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to measure cloud computing options and benefits to impact business intelligence infrastructure This book is a guide for managers and others involved in using cloud computing to create business value.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL S. GENDRON, PhD, is a Professor at Central Connecticut State University and an IT strategy consultant. He speaks regularly at academic and professorial conferences globally, blogs about current IT topics at http://www.allanalytics.com (a SAS Institute affiliate), and is a regular contributor on many technology-related social networking sites.
- Author(s)Michael S. Gendron
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.