All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the fresh trends and issues, this book delivers comprehensive coverage that equips students with a solid understanding of dynamic B2B market.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Speh, PhD, is Professor of Marketing Emeritus and former Associate Dean at the Farmer School of Business, Miami University (Ohio). Dr. Speh earned his PhD from Michigan State University. Prior to his tenure at Miami, Dr. Speh taught at the University of Alabama. Dr. Speh has been a regular participant in professional marketing and logistics meetings and has published articles in a number of academic and professional journals, including the Journal of Marketing, Sloan Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, and Industrial Marketing Management. He was the recipient of the Beta Gamma Sigma Distinguished Faculty award for excellence in teaching at Miami University's School of Business and of the Miami University Alumni Association's Effective Educator award. Dr. Speh has been active in both the Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) and the Council of Logistics Management (CLM). He has served as president of WERC and as president of the CLM. Dr. Speh has been a consultant on strategy issues to such organizations as Xerox, Procter & Gamble, Burlington Northern Railroad, Sara Lee, J. M. Smucker Co., and Millenium Petrochemicals, Inc. Michael D. Hutt (PhD, Michigan State University) is the Ford Motor Company Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Marketing at the W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University. He has also held faculty positions at Miami University (Ohio) and the University of Vermont. Dr. Hutt's teaching and research interests are concentrated in the areas of business-to-business marketing and strategic marketing. His current research centers on the marketing-finance interface, particularly the application of financial portfolio theory to customer management. Dr. Hutt's research has been published in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, MIT Sloan Management Review, Journal of Retailing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and other scholarly journals. He is also the co-author of Macro Marketing (John Wiley & Sons) and contributing author of Marketing: Best Practices (South-Western).
- Author(s)Michael D. Hutt,Thomas W. Speh
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementEMEA ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.14Trending at £50.13
- £34.69Trending at £40.45
- £39.99Trending at £41.21
- £35.71Trending at £36.19
- £11.98Trending at £16.88
- £8.79Trending at £9.95
- £14.96Trending at £15.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.