All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores real-world engineering contexts through numerous case studies and activities. This book includes such topics as e-commerce, business ethics and law.
- Author BiographyHarry Cather started as an apprentice Mechanical Engineer. His initial studies were part-time and concluded in becoming a C.Eng through the Institute of Production Engineers (now amalgamated with the IEE). He continued gaining knowledge, partially through courses, experience and other learning processes leading to an MBA and MSc. Being a good engineer, led him to study management in addition to engineering and he is a member of CMI and an associate member of IBA.Before joining the University of Brighton, his career was in support functions from Industrial/Production Engineering through Project Management to Workshop Management. In addition to engineering, he has worked in a wide variety of industries from mining to food, including three foreign postings.He is involved in TCS schemes and has carried out assignments for BESO, a volunteer organisation that assists in transferring technology to developing countries.Harry has recently set up as Industrial Consultant and welcomes any queries at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Harry Cather,Joe Wilkinson,Richard Douglas Morris
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/06/2001
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleIIE Core Textbooks S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.