All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide showing how and why techniques in quantitative analysis are useful in business contexts. It comes with access to data sets and answers to student exercises, as well as a downloadable workbook containing a series of exercises to help students learn.
- Author BiographyNick Lee is Professor of Sales and Management Science at Loughborough University's School of Business Economics, Editor in Chief of The European Journal of Marketing, and was featured in The Times as 'one of the 15 scientists whose work will shape the future'. Mike Peters is Director of Engineering and Applied Science Foundation Programmes at Aston University, a chartered mathematician, a fellow of The Institute of Mathematics and its Applications and a senior fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Mike Peters,Nick Lee
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight1406 g
- Width198 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.