All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors identify conditions under which firms seek higher rather than lower regulation in a context of weak regulatory capacities by engaging in self-regulation or partnering up with the government and/or NGOs. They analyse how firms in the automotive, food, textile, and mining sectors fight environmental pollution and HIV/AIDS.
- Author BiographyTanja A. Borzel, Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany Nicole Kranz, German International Cooperation Anna K. Muller-Debus, Deloitte, UK Christian R. Thauer, Freie University Berlin, UK ?
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGovernance and Limited Statehood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChristian Thauer,Prof.Dr. Tanja A. Borzel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.